Friday, March 21, 2014

Greetings!

Hi! :D

My name is Evan, and this is hopefully going to be the beginning of something I actually keep doing. I have a super long history of halfway starting things and for some reason, none of them ever pan out. But today is different! Everything from here on out is completely different. Why? Because I'm on a journey to finding happiness in every day, and becoming a better person and finding out what my purpose is for being on this Earth.

A little about me to start I guess: I'm 19 and I go to school majoring in classical music/opera. It's something I really enjoy doing and I'm 80% I want to have it as a career. I've always loved music, and I definitely feel that way about classical music. I do also love other kinds though. I like alternative, rock, jazz, big band, folk, pop...anything really! :) Music is definitely a big part of my life, but there's other things I'm really considering wanting to do with my life. I've always been very interested in studying how the brain works, and I would love to study psychology and become a psychologist for adolescents and help them. I really want to help people, that's a big thing for me. I know music could bring people happiness, but I just wonder sometimes if I'd be the kind of person that could do that. I mean, time will tell I suppose. But, we'll see. I like to keep my options open. Some other random factoids about me:

  • My favorite color is red.
  • I love pizza, oreos and Nutella.
  • One of my favorite stores is LUSH, and I have a lot of their face masks. :P
  • I'm a huge Britney Spears fan; her music just makes me really happy, what can I say?
  • One of my mantras is "Keep Calm And Carry On".
  • I'm an identical triplet, and my brothers and I all major in the same field and go to the same school, and it's really nice to go to school with your best friends!
  • I have a pretty bad fear of heights, but I've tried to do things to conquer that fear, and it's pretty much almost gone!
  • I love sweet tea, cuz I'm a Southern boy. ;)
  • My whole week is color coded and scheduled on my wall in my dorm room. 
  • I love sunlight!
Soooo, that's just a little bit. But like I said before, I'm making this so I can just talk about positive things and just work on staying hopeful and positive, and make good changes in my life (working out, eating better, staying organized, etc.) that will help me succeed. The last two years have been quite the roller coaster, but I'm determined to not let it ruin my stride, and I will do my best! But...really excited to start this! :D

XOXO, Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment